Everyone is familiar with the ever-so-important Clipboard function, but unfortunately this function does not always satisfy all our needs and we always end up thinking how helpful it would be if we could turn it into to something more advanced. Well PowerBoard does just that, although instead of changing the Clipboard, it does the job itself.
PowerBoard includes many features, out of which the following are the most noteworthy:
- Easy text insertion, among other actions with the help of multiple applications.
- Trittium QuickButton, a rapid interface used to perform searches and store data.
- Pop'n Swap hardware, simple menus with user-definable shortcut buttons.
- Floating windows that allow you to place PowerBoard where it won’t bother you.
- Full-featured editing functions to save, move or edit any data.
- Low resource use.
- Capture anything on the screen for later viewing.
- Five memories, each one with a 2,000 character limit.
In short, PowerBoard is a tool for the most demanding users, but available for users of all skill levels.